Sunday, October 6, 2024

A word of warning

A word of warning. I'm not a fitness instructor, physician, a dietician, or a psychologist, so please don't blindly follow my lifestyle choices or ideologies.

I have been fasting for many years and my body and mind has gotten used to it. I do it mainly to control my sugar levels during the day which I need to keep under control to mitigate certain risks that run in my family. Please consult professionals if you're considering fasting and be kind to your body.

Sleep is extremely important and is the cornerstone of a good life. If money was not a concern I would build my life around sleep health, you should too. If you are having trouble sleeping, please consult a doctor, and use empirically and qualified experience backed resources if your thinking of self medicating. I recommend Peter Attia's Outlive [1] as a good starting point on the importance of sleep health on living a good life and an overview of remedies that are out there, but please make up your own mind.

There's a good chance my life goals, fitness goals and the constraints under which I live are different from yours, so once you know what you want from life, please sit down with a qualified instructor and see how you can build a sustainable fitness routine that will support your goals. Please don't blindly immitate me and get hurt.

Finally, please make up your own mind on any piece of advice, or idea you might come across in my content. For one you might have misunderstood something I've said, or as we are all in our individual journeys, which makes most sense to us and not others looking in from outside, blindly following advice that worked for me might not have the same outcomes in your life. 

Keep improving on yourself, and don't forget to be kind to yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment